Mobile Application Developer
About the Company
Constructyv revolutionizes the way that small to mid-sized contractors and home service pros do business. From building Quick Quotes, to tracking and organizing teams, to sending invoices and enabling credit card payments for jobs, Constructyv helps our users provide exceptional service to their customers.
As a B2B SAAS, Constructyv’s best practices and technology are the heart of our brand and that starts with our company culture. We are focused on fostering a collaborative team environment, with open discussion and driven results. In 2018, Constructyv’s affiliate – FreightRover – was named TechPoint’s Best Startup of the Year.
Our team is looking for an experienced Mobile Software Developer to champion our mobile process across each business unit. This individual would be a liaison between our development and sales team to ensure we roadmap current and future features based on customer needs. This individual will also stay up to date on new technologies with regards to mobile development and UI/UX functionalities.
- Oversee software and mobile software application design and development (iOS and Android)
- Execute software development in accordance with Agile methodology
- Support development staff in Quality Assurance (QA) testing and ensure that all mobile development passes our standards
- Analyze and define project requirements including but not limited to hardware, software, procedural, and operational requirements.
- Research new technologies that can assist in the improvement and efficiency of development operations.
- 5+ years professional work experience in mobile application development for iOS and Android
- Knowledge of deployment procedures for iOS and Android
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or newer
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services or similar source control and change management systems.
- Understanding of Entity Framework architecture
- Microsoft Azure experience 2008R2 SQL Server or newer and SQL Management Studio
- Experience with C#, .NET 4.0 or greater framework
- Logistics or Transportation Experience
- UX Design and Experience
- REST API
- Application security hardening
- Technical writing and critical thinking Knowledge of OO Design Patterns
Constructyv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No U.S. work visa sponsorship is available for this position
To apply, please fill out the form below.