Based in downtown Indianapolis, Constructyv is a B2B SaaS platform that helps contractors and home service companies easily and profitably manage their back office, without having to pay for expensive or complicated back-office management software. Constructyv also provides these home service professionals with other financial services and advantages that have historically only been available to large companies.
Our best practices and technology are the heart of our brand, and that starts with our company culture – developed in the Heartland of America. We are focused on fostering a collaborative and fun team environment, with open discussion and driven results. Our company is growing quickly and we would like to meet you!
- Design, implement, test, document, and maintain web-based applications and/or mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Assist with the deployment and testing of software components in Microsoft Azure, iOS and Android
- Work with Project Management to analyze and define project requirements including but not limited to hardware, software, procedural, and operational requirements.
- Assist Quality Assurance with executing test plans and diagnosing issues
- Research new technologies that can assist in the improvement and efficiency of business operations
- Maintain contact with users and project teams to communicate project status and ascertain potential improvement points.
- Document and maintain problem tracking and resolutions
- 5+ years professional work experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or newer and VSTS
- C#, .NET 4.0 or greater framework
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment
- Understanding of Entity Framework architecture
- Knowledge of OO Design Patterns
- Microsoft Azure experience 2008R2 SQL Server or newer and SQL Management Studio
- UX Design and Experience
- Microsoft Azure certification
- REST API experience
- Knowledge of EDI standards and practices
- Maintain and upgrade mission critical software
- Technical writing and critical thinking
Constructyv offers competitive benefits and compensation. Constructyv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No U.S. work visa sponsorship is available for this position.
To apply, please fill out the form below. You can also apply by emailing your resume and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org