Add a Job to Your Schedule
You can add jobs to your schedule to quickly view what you have on the docket for any given day. Jobs can be set as one-time, or as recurring.
Whether you are on desktop or mobile, adding a job to your schedule is relatively similar.
- Navigate to the menu and select “Scheduler.”
- Here, you will be able to see all the jobs that you have scheduled in a calendar view. Your unscheduled jobs will be listed in a panel on the right.
- Find a job you would like to schedule from the list. Click and hold onto the job, and drag it onto the calendar on the day you would like the job to occur.
- A screen will automatically pop up, where you can select the start and end date and time, assign a team if needed, and choose whether the job is one time or recurring. If the job is one-time, leave the “Recurrence” drop down at “Never.”
- Click save, and you’re ready to go! You can edit the job’s schedule by double clicking on the job name in the calendar.
- First, click “Scheduler” from your menu. This is where you can view all of the jobs added to your schedule in a calendar view.
- Click the plus icon in the bottom right corner of the screen to add a job.
- Click “Add Job” and then choose from the list of jobs you have available for scheduling. Don’t have the job built yet? You can build a job in the “Jobs” page.
- If you have teams created and would like to add a team to the job’s schedule, click “Add Team.” If not, you can skip this step.
- Select a start and end date and time and choose wither the job is one time (Non-Recurring), or Recurring. A recurring job occur on a daily, weekly, monthly basis etc.
- Click “Save” and you’re all done! The job will show on your scheduler, and will be visible on your dashboard the day that the job is due.