Create an Invoice
Professional invoicing has never been easier. Customers click to pay right from their email.
Create an invoice from the dashboard, or select a job you’ve completed and we’ll auto-generate an editable invoice for you.
- Select “Create Invoice” from the menu.
- Find your existing customer from the drop-down or select “Add New Customer” and create their customer profile.
- From the “Job Name” drop-down, select an existing job or create a new one and select “Create Invoice.”
- If a quote was sent through Constructyv, an editable invoice will be created. If a quote hasn’t been sent, select to “Add another line item” to the quote and include a description of the job or tasks, along with the amount to charge.
- Once created, you’ll be able to select if the job is taxable, along with additional options to add a markup or a discount.
- Lastly, select “Send Invoice” and have the option to include an attachment or a message for the client.
- Your customer will receive the invoice and if enabled, have the ability to pay by credit card as soon as they receive it.