Sending an Invoice
Professional invoicing has never been easier. Customers click to pay right from their email.
Whether you are on desktop or mobile, you can click to create an invoice right from the dashboard. Or, you can click into a job you’ve completed and the app will auto-generate an editable invoice for you.
- Navigate to the side menu and select “Jobs.” Then, click the edit icon for a job that you’ve completed.
- Click to change the current status from “Quote – Accepted” to “Job – Finished.” Right below that, select the “Actions” tab.
- Click “Generate Invoice for Review.” Here you can look your invoice over, and click to download or print it. If there is a change you’d like to make to the invoice, click the “Tasks” tab and edit, delete, or add job tasks.
- When your invoice is ready to send, click “Send Invoice via Email” from the “Actions” tab. The invoice will automatically be sent to your contact. If you have credit card processing set up within our app, the email will include a link for the customer to click and pay you right away.
- Sending an invoice from your phone is quick and easy. You can click to build a new invoice right from your dashboard, or you can generate an invoice from a current job.
- To generate an invoice from a current job, tap the menu icon and then select the job that is ready to invoice. Click to change the current status from “Quote – Accepted” to “Job – Finished.”
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Create Invoice.” Review your invoice. If you have changed, you can add, edit, or delete tasks from the job page.
- When the invoice is ready to go, tap the down arrow icon to download it. You can also click the envelope icon to send the invoice to your contact. If you have credit card processing set up within our app, the email will include a link for the customer to click and pay you right away. Please note that if you do not have credit card processing set up, you will need to set that up from a desktop or laptop at my.constructyv.com.