Effective: December – 2017
What Do We Collect?
Information You Provide to Us
We ask for certain information such as your first name, last name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, birthdate, and company information when you register with Constructyv. We may also collect financial information, including credit card or bank account information in the event you request additional services. Your payment information is collected and processed by a third-party payment service.
Information Collected Through Your Use of the Service
When you use our Service, we may also collect the following information:
- Location Information. When you use our App or Site we also detect precise location information about the job. If you permit the use of location services via your permission system used by your mobile device, we may also collect the location of your device when the App is running in the foreground or background. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
- Transaction Information. We collect transaction details related to your use of our Service, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, distance traveled, and other related transaction details.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device or computer, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software, unique device identifier, serial number, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- Message Information. We may collect information when utilizing our messaging services to connect with other parties, contacts or users through our Service.
How Do We Use This Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register or use certain Service features in the following ways:
- To operate, maintain, and provide the Service (including the App).
- To process registration with the Service and open, maintain, and close accounts.
- To improve, expand, and troubleshoot the Service.
- To conduct billing and collection.
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a survey, contest, or sweepstakes. You may opt-out of these at any point.
- To contact you regarding new features and service offerings.
- To enforce the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the Service.
- To allow us to contact you with any changes to our policies or terms.
Users of the Service have the ability to choose the method by which you would like us to contact you. You control these settings and can change these at any time.
How Do We Protect This Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above. Your payment information is collected and processed by a third-party payment service and is not stored or accessible by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the login credentials we have given you (or you have chosen) to access to certain parts of the Service. Do not to share your password with anyone, and we urge you to be careful about giving out information in any public areas of the Site or App. Any information you include in a publicly-accessible area of the Service will be available to anyone who has access to that content, including other users of the Service. If you delete your User Content from the Site or App, copies of such User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or might have been copied or stored by other Service users.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we have implemented measures designed to secure the user information we collect, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through our Service. Any transmission of your information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Use of “Cookies”
Disclosure of Information to Outside Parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice and you provide consent for us to do so, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include our subsidiaries and affiliates, or website hosting partners, contractors, service providers and other third parties who assist us in operating the Service, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the Service, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. We may disclose your information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Constructyv’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Constructyv about our Service users is among the assets transferred. However, we may disclose non-personally identifiable visitor and user information to other parties for marketing, advertising, or any other business purposes, without restriction.
The Service may contain links to third party websites, services, and advertisements for third parties (collectively, “Third-Party Sites & Ads”). Such Third-Party Sites & Ads are not under our control and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Sites & Ads. We provide these Third-Party Sites & Ads only as a convenience and do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third Party Sites & Ads. You use all Third-Party Sites & Ads at your own risk. When you click a link to a Third-Party Site & Ad, the applicable third party’s terms and policies apply, including the third party’s privacy and data gathering practices. You should make whatever investigation you feel is necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction in connection with such Third-Party Sites & Ads.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our Service is not directed to or intended for use by children under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 without obtaining parental consent. If you are under the age of eighteen, you may not access or use the Service (which includes downloading and using the App). If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 18 years of age has obtained an account on or is otherwise using the Service, please alert us of such usage via email to support@Constructyv.com so that we may terminate such usage and delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
Opt-Out of Communications
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please unsubscribe directly from the e-mail message you received. Please allow us a reasonable period of time to complete your request, and note that, due to email production schedules, you may temporarily continue to receive emails that were already in production as of the time of you request to unsubscribe. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual communication for record keeping.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy, which you may submit via email to support@Constructyv.com. However, by submitting to us any feedback, suggestions, reports of system errors, and other information or ideas regarding the Service (“Feedback”), you assign to us all rights in any such Feedback and agree that we shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner we deem appropriate. Without limiting the foregoing, such assignment of rights applies to any testimonials you provide. We will treat any Feedback you provide to us as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
Online Policy Only
P.O. Box 406
New Palestine, Indiana 46163